- Informationspflicht laut § 5 TMG.
- Cow Level AG
- Blegistrasse 1 – Eurotower
- 6343 Rotkreuz, Switzerland
- UID-Nummer: CHE-372.666.116
- Register: Handelsregister
- Registernummer: CHE-372.666.116
- Registergericht: Zug
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Staatskanzlei des Kantons Zug
- Webseite der Aufsichtsbehörde
- Anschrift der Aufsichtsbehörde
- Seestrasse 2
- Regierungsgebäude am Postplatz
- 6301 Zug
- Stefan Kämper, Boris Obodda
Effective date: Jan 08, 2021
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Cow Level AG needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Cow Level AG permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Cow Level AG legitimate interests
- Cow Level AG needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- Log Files
Cow Level AG follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering
demographic information. Cookies and Web Beacons Like any other website, Cow Level AG uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed
information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Cow Level AG does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under
the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Service is the www.cowlevel.ch website operated by Cow Level AG
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the
- Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Information Collection and Use
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences
and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Cow Level AG uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Cow Level AG may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cow Level AG
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”),
to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing
how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link,
every site you visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian
and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we
become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental
consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Blegistrasse 1, 6343 Rotkreuz